There are barely 3 months left for the start of the FIH Hockey Women's World Cup Spain & Netherlands 2022 in Terrassa. An event that continues to take steps in what will be an event that will bring together all eyes on hockey and, by extension, sport this coming summer world.
A countdown that continues to generate new activities for the dissemination of this event and to teach everything that it will bring. For this, one of the activities that will be launched shortly from the organization of Terrassa 2022, are a series of clinics to be carried out in different places in the Spanish territory.
An action that will have a special touch, since it will be the players of the Spanish team, who are still in full preparation for their great moment of the year, who will give the same. They will do it in these five points of the national geography:
- April 4 – Gijón – María López (5:30 p.m.) / Hockey Field of the Universidad Laboral
- April 9 – Donosti – Maialen García – 9 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. / Bera-Bera Hockey Field (Aiete)
- April 11 – Terrassa – Gigi Oliva / Can Salas – 2:30 p.m.
- April 25 – Madrid – Laura Barrios, Begoña García, Sara Barrios, Candela Mejías, Ana Calvo, Alejandra Torres-Quevedo, María Ruiz and Lucía Jiménez – Somontes Hockey Field – From 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and from 8:00 p.m. at 22:00
- May 2 – Santander – Beatriz Pérez/Patricia Álvarez – La Albericia Municipal Sports Complex - From 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- May 24 - Terrassa (Bonus Track) - Laia Vidosa, Maialen Garcia, Melanie García, Xantal Giné, Júlia Strappato - Estadi Martí Colomer
There, the little ones will be able to enjoy nearly two hours with the figures of the national team. There will be contests and gifts for those who can best complement them, being able to learn technical and tactical resources from some players who pass through the elite, leaving the final stretch so that all of them can leave a great memory of what they experienced along with an autograph and photographs.