More than 3,000 tickets sold the first week


March 9, 2022
by Jordi Pi LletÝ Social Media Manager

More than 3,000 tickets sold the first week

57% of the tickets sold for the World Cup are to the Spanish public, the remaining 43% have been for international public

One week after the start of ticket sales for the FIH Hockey Women's World Cup Spain & Netherlands 2022, on March 1, more than 3,000 tickets have been sold for the matches in Terrassa venue. The very favorable rate of sales is propitiated by the 20% discount on the price of individual tickets for the first 10 days and the interest generated by the most important competition in the world of this sport in 2022.

Of these tickets sold, just over half, 57%, are to the Spanish public. The remaining 43% have been sold to foreign audiences. Among the countries that have bought the most tickets, Argentina, the Netherlands, Belgium, the United Kingdom and Canada stand out.

The day that attracts the most attention, so far, is July 3rd, the first Sunday of competition, which includes three matches: an exciting Spain-Argentina, Belgium-South Africa and Korea-Canada. It is followed in terms of tickets sold by July 17, when the final and the match for bronze will be played; July 16, the day of the semifinals, and further afield by July 7, the last day of the group stage, with the duels between Argentina and Canada, and Korea and Spain.

Tickets can be purchased at this link. We remind you that there is a 20% discount on the price of individual tickets, which give access to all the matches in a session, until tomorrow, March 10. This means being able to enjoy the best hockey on the planet for prices starting at 8 euros. There are also subscriptions available to watch all the matches of the competition or all the matches of the same team, also at a reduced price compared to individual tickets.